Statement of Faith
THIS WE BELIEVE:
- We believe that we have been called to share the Good News of Messiah Yeshua in every way attainable to us, by love, word and deed, with emphasis on our regional calling, to bring the importance of blessing Israel as clearly taught in the Scriptures to the Awareness of Politicians, Pastors and Leaders and in so doing, to bring blessing on the nation of Ireland.
- We believe the Holy Bible is the infallible Word of God, both the Tanakh [First Covenant] and Brit Chadasha. [New Covenant – Jeremiah 31:31: “Behold the days come saith the Lord, that I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah.”]
- We believe in Salvation through Yeshua/Jesus the promised Messiah of Israel and of all mankind. (John 14:6) “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (KJV)
- We believe with complete faith that Messiah Yeshua/Jesus is coming again as promised in Acts 1:10-11. “And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven.”
- We believe in accordance with Scripture that Believers have a duty to pray for their Leadership and all those in Government. 1 Timothy 2: 1 I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
ShemaYisrael, Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai Echad.
Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.
Mark 12:29 The most important one, answered Jesus, is this:
‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
Deut 6: 4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. 5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. NIV-UK
Echad in Hebrew means composite of one, like a husband and wife become one but remain separate entities but still make up a composite unit of one.